Building the business of your dreams just got easier. The better the plan you have, the easier it is to overcome procrastination, to get started, and to keep going.
PlanningCLUB is designed to help you work through the business planning process more simply, effectively and effortlessly than ever before – giving you a professional business plan (with action plans and strategies) specially developed through our planning software.
Getting a written business plan together can be too time consuming, too expensive, too hard, too difficult – there’s any number of excuses! But PlanningCLUB solves that within the framework of a proven business training and educational workshop, guaranteed to:
- Teach you more about business in two days than most people learn in two years.
- Map out your winning game plan for the next 90 days and beyond.
- Draft – by the end of day two – of a full and comprehensive business plan for your business, complete with proven growth strategies for improvement over the next two to five years.
- Provide you and your team with a full action plan.
- Offer you a document that can be used to:
- gain funding via the bank or angel investors;
- direct the management and employees of the business over the coming years; and
- be used as a roadmap toward your business’s future.
- Equip you (and your team) with all the payoffs of a business planning, and business learning/education event combined.
Within seven days of completing the workshop, meet with us so we can go through the key elements of your business plan and you’ll receive your printed, comprehensive business plan – your “roadmap” to greater business success.
“The society was in transition when I started working with Gaylene. She was a great listener and sounding board and helped transcribe our needs into a re-worked and updated strategic plan, plus a 12-month operational plan with phased timeline.
Gaylene provided us with good planning tools so we could develop an operational framework, and this helped get both committee support and staff buy in. Thanks to this planning exercise the organisation now has constructive pathways to achieve its operational KPI’s. Gaylene also provided assistance and advice on how to build an effective team while we were going through our recruitment process.
Thanks to Gaylene, even though we have been through some significant changes we are now well prepared and have tools to manage short term and long term goals effectively.”
~ Renu Borst, chief executive officer, NZ Society of Anaesthetists
Within seven days of completing the workshop, meet with us so we can go through the key elements of your business plan and you’ll receive your printed, comprehensive business plan - your “roadmap” to greater business success.
Quarterly Business Accelerator Workshop
Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now.
These quarterly accelerator workshops, run in collaboration with Business Central, keep you focused on your goals and the progress you’re making. A winning sports team would never take the field without a game plan in place. This is where the Quarterly Business Accelerator Workshop assists you to:
- Create a solid plan of action for the coming 90 days
- Network with like-minded business owners
- Gain new skills during the workshop sessions, plus listen to motivational speakers
- Benefit from renewed energy, vision and focus
- Know what to focus on to get your business moving in the right direction.
Join us for an exciting and innovative workshop listening to amazing speakers and then write an easy-to-implement 90-day plan for your business.
“The 90 day workshops work successfully at a number of levels: Firstly for what I get out of it personally – the workshop provides me with the chance to work ON my business with like-minded positive people. I often get “blinding flashes of the obvious” and the networking is great.
This presents plenty of business potential and opportunities. The speakers are also fantastic. Gaylene attracts high quality speakers on a consistent basis and their content and knowledge is always great to hear.”
~ Steve Lawton, NZ Financial Planning
Prepare your business for sale
Sellers who have a plan when preparing the business for sale, are more likely to achieve a good price. However an unexpected change in your circumstances may force your hand.
Whatever your circumstances, the JDI team can help you identify and implement the changes required so the business is less reliant on you. This may mean you enter the sale process more confidently and/or you may even choose to keep the business as a longer-term income stream.